Skip to main content

Liars.

Liars. We all know a couple of them and equally they all can't be trusted. That friend who said you looked cute in that color, the boyfriend who said he loved you, the girl who promised she would keep your secret. The dictionary defines a liar as a person who tells lies. Plain and simple. But what is a lie?
 Lie: a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood. 
The intent to actually purposely deceive someone. What is the point? People say the truth hurts, well I can say that a lie hurts more than a truth. I would rather know what I'm doing wrong when it's happening verses later when I have thought everything was fine. A truthful friend is a true friend, a friend who covers the truth in order to "protect the feelings" is a worthless friend.
In this day and age there are so many people who run around pretending to be something they're not, they are liars.
There are girls who pretend to like another girl they can't stand, they are liars.
There are people who say they love you, and don't mean it. It's a lie.
The lie builds up the liars feelings, they think somewhere sub-conscientiously they can fix everything and 'pretend' everything is okay, well it's not. There is no excuse for a lie, there is forgiveness, but no friendship needs to be returned after it.
If you are going to lie, you deserve to get caught, and lose that friend. A friend needs to be a honest one, its ridiculous how many people lie in this day and age, it's almost like its some sort of sick preppy fashion. Well, I make my own style, and more people should as well.
Liars- people who tell lies. No exceptions.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lessons From Environmental Issues: State Shift

I've been taking this Bio class called environmental issues, and to put it lightly, there's not a whole lot that I like about it. However I found something useful this week, maybe something that touched me more than it should have. There are different types of changes in the environment. For example: Resilience :  is the ability for the environment to bounce back after something drastic happens. Like a tornado, or a hurricane. Let's put this into people's lives, this is like a break up, or the ending of a friendship. It hurts, it even devastates you but give it time, all things will go back to it's natural state. However long that takes, it will heal. You will heal. Then.. There's a change called a state shift . This is uncommon in the environment, because of it's tragic and lasting effects. A state shift means no matter how hard the environment tries, it will never be how it was before, it's changed and can't be reversed. Now let's ...

Through the Fall Out

The title? I thought it was better than "Happy Mother's Day" or "My Mom is Better Than Your Mom" or anything like that. I was listening to this song on the way home, and thought it touched on the topic perfectly. Through the fall out. In life there are so many fall outs, times when we feel we are free falling alone, and helpless. Well, there are people who encourage us and help direct us onto a soft landing, hopefully. Here are mine. First, my mother. She gave birth to me like every one else's mother. She raised me, sang to me, cuddled me, and comforted me. But most importantly she taught me to think for myself, and be my own person. (As I grew up and was finding that person it was not always the easiest journey.) But she stuck it out. She showed me how to go on when your life falls apart on you, and how to pick others up when they are down. She taught me of service, and giving service instead of gifts. She gave me my "I'm not really overly a...

A Few Sunny Days

What can I say? Not very much. All I know, is every once in a while when I find myself down, bummed, or even pissed, that no matter what I have the best friends that back me up. Help me stand, and teach me to fight again. I don't give them enough credit for all they go through with me. Whether it be listening to me vent, dealing with my heartless-ness, having me bark outside their window. Pretending to be a clingy girl friend, or just putting up with the daily smart ass comments I make. They are always there. This last weekend I had so many glorious times, and it's even better because it's lovely fall weather out there. So here are my friends. Desirae. Man, this girl has been with me since the beginning. Even though she's married now, she still takes time to be wonderful to me. ( we took a TON of pictures this weekend. ) Then there's Amanda. She's just grand. She hasn't been in my life for the longest, but man has she made a difference for me...